Terms & Conditions
Please read the following carefully. If you do not agree with any of the terms or conditions specified below you may not use our services.
In using any portion of TheTechTrader.com, you agree to these Terms & Conditions set forth in this document governing the use of the service. These Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice.
The website TheTechTrader.com (the “Site”) is published by Harden Enterprises, Inc. and authored by Harry Boxer. Both Harden Enterprises, Inc. and Mr. Boxer are publishers and are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment adviser either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or with any state securities authority.
Mr. Boxer’s commentaries, trading ideas and model trades represent his own opinions and should not be relied upon for purposes of effecting securities transactions or other investing strategies, nor should they be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to sell or buy any security. You should not interpret Mr. Boxer’s opinions as constituting investment advice.
The publishers and their employees and staff may hold positions from time to time in stocks mentioned on the Site, though the Site’s policy is for Mr. Boxer whenever possible not to discuss stocks in which he has a position. He is not permitted to receive compensation from or insider information on companies whose stocks he discusses on the Site.
Mr. Boxer’s model trades on the Site are hypothetical and not actual trades. Trade prices are posted by Mr. Boxer based on his view of his real-time data sources, and may be different from what is achievable and are for guidance only. There may also be differences between the price as it appears on the Site and the current price that you see from your terminal due to delays in Internet connectivity, quote delays, data entry errors, and market conditions, and also due to times when Mr. Boxer is not available to make the trade at the moment a previously stated target has been met. Entries may at times be in error due to system or data-entry errors.
Hypothetical performance results do not include trading commissions and other execution costs that would be incurred if the trades referenced by Mr. Boxer on the Site were actual trades. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Important Risk Management Caution: We want everyone on the Site to understand that markets are fluid, dynamic, non-linear systems. In order to trade such systems, one has to develop the experience necessary to navigate its complexities. Therefore, we strongly suggest that a trader takes the time to learn technical analysis BEFORE beginning to trade his or her hard-earned money. Also, our general advice is that you do not enter any trade with more than 3% of your trading account and ALWAYS use stops
Upon signing up for a free trial, we will not require your credit card information to access your 10 day free trial, and you will not incur a charge during your 10 day free trial. It is the responsibility of the subscriber to choose their product of choice before the end of the 10 day free trial period and add their credit card information to maintain access to the Tech Trader site.
As a free trial or active member to the Site, you will have access to the Site’s interactive Trading Room. The purpose of the Trading Room is to foster cooperative analysis for optimizing trading and better understanding of the markets. Member Trading Room posts are not for commercial or promotional purposes. All room messages, including direct messages, are archived, and may be reviewed to ensure adherence to our guidelines. Room and direct messages that are promotional or in any way attacking, insulting, or incendiary are NOT permitted. We request courtesy, and reserve the right to, for any reason and without notice, 1) edit or remove member.
- Thetechtrader.com utilizes recurring billing to process subscriber payments. Subscriber accounts are automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date on each corresponding month or on final date of month if no corresponding date (January 31, 2020 subscription renews on February 28, 2020).
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers, if available, only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates, unless otherwise specified.
- Thetechtrader.com may terminate the subscription and these terms, if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate information, outdated credit card information.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment
- If a credit card charge is denied, declined or otherwise not approved by the credit card provider, or otherwise not made to thetechtrader on your recurring charge date, you agree that the thetechtrader may charge your CC at a later date to bring your account current. There will be no penalty or interest added to late payments.
- Subscriptions and/or partial subscriptions are non-refundable, but you may cancel your subscription at any time, without penalty, by providing a minimum of a 5-day notice prior to your next recurring charge date. For example, if your monthly recurring charge date is the 10th of the month, you must provide notification of cancellation no later than the 5th, (5 days prior). If you do not notify us within the required time frame, your credit card may be charged. The charge is non-refundable.
- Provide notification of your cancellation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, address, and phone number. Please type Cancellation in the subject line.
- Requests to cancel by phone, or via emails to Tech Trader employees and/or departments, are not considered and do not accomplish cancellation.
- Annual and quarterly subscriptions are paid in advance and receive steep discounts. These subscriptions are not refundable.
“In 3 days of trading with you, I locked in 33 months' worth of subscriptions. By far the greatest tech trading site out there! THANK YOU!!”
- DKW, Pro Member
“Thank you Harry ! I haven't met anyone with a practical knowledge of technical analysis as you. The way you mark instantly the trend lines and support/resistance lines are awesome. My pleasure to be the part of your group. True traders on this site”
- Jacek, VIP member *7 years
“Great service and very informative. I love starting my day off listening to Harry. Unfortunatly at this time I am unable to spend the needed time to trade. I was able to trade enough to make enough down to purchase a home (thanks Harry). I plan on starting back up in the near future and I hope I will be welcomed back. I will continue to enjoy listening to Harry until my service runs out and I will continue to refer people to the site. Thanks for everything!”
- Brett A., VIP Member
“Harry...you have made a believer out of me....trial week.....100% winners.....11.9% gains before posted targets are hit...you are incredible. I am blessed to have found you, thanks a million.”
- Rich, VIP Member